Monday, February 16, 2015

Great Tablet, Phone,etc Bible Apps.

I don't completely understand everything I read about the Bible, but there are a few Bible Verses that Turn to. There is also a couple of apps I turn to. 
I also have other Christian Books, but I haven't read them much lately, I've been so busy with some medical issues I'm having It's just easier right now to grab my tablet, and both apps are on there.
The app are called: 
1. The Bible App 
- I use the bible app for daily verses and Devotions 
2. Bible Promises
-It also has a Daily Bible Verse. 
- It also has different topics you can select from to different bible verses from different topics. 
-Way to many for me to even count. I be there is close to at least twenty maybe more, maybe less. I really don't know. Never counted them. 
Now I have a Android Tablet. Both Apps are on there. I don't know about other technology sources. If the apps would work on tech stuff. 
I will be looking for a couple more to see if I like them, and then I will update.

No comments:

Post a Comment