Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Favorite places to sing Karaoke in the DFW AREA.

There are probably lots of places to go out, and have a good time singing karaoke. For me personally. I would rather do it with friends even if its people I hadn't seen in a while. It's a great way to get re-connected with them.
My Two fave places are 
II Brothers in Plano on Monday. With Roger Hayes, and Presley Beggs. Now they use to also have Beer Pong Game too. I haven't been in here in a few weeks, so I don't know if they still have Beer Pong. It is on the side of a late start, but if you don't mind that its good. From around 10pm-2am. The time depends on whether they are setup, or they are also having Beer Pong. Presley is one of my best friends. Roger Hayes is the DJ. They call me DJ Haze. He's a good person to. 
RIX in the The Colony on Friday. Although new I'm digging it. For several reasons. I get to hang with a really sweet guy I hadn't seen before two weeks ago in a really long time. Now if there's no live music I want to see, or is too far I can go hangout with him. Danny Allen is the DJ. He is also a really talented person. Just like Presley Beggs on Monday Nights.  
Although RIX karaoke is a little different he also likes to do dance party, so he will put a lot of music on, and you can just dance around. I get out there and dance around in my chair. This dance floor is huge. The only time I'm not out there is on the line dance stuff, or if there's a lot of people out there. 
There is no dance floor at II Brothers, which is okay to. The dancing is what makes RIX and II Brothers completely different places, and good in there own way.  The time varied. Danny says 9pm-2am, but a lot of times karaoke don't start until closer to 10pm. The first hour is dance party. 
Both have there flaws in my case, because in a wheelchair. II Brothers I sit completely off the stage. It's too small for me to be lifted with all the equipment. At RIX Danny turns me around backwards, and pops me up backwards. It's a much bigger stage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment