Monday, June 1, 2015

Feeling sad all the time.

On July 23, 2015. I go to the plastic surgeon to discuss my open wound surgery. I'm having a difficult time coming to grips with the idea of staying in one place for multiple weeks. Also the after rehab or bed rest at home.
I'm a very out going person. This is will be a whole new thing for me. My room is pretty small so I don't know if I really want people coming over after get home if I have to do bed rest, but while I'm in the hospital, or if I have to do rehab either at the hospital or at a another location I wouldn't mind visitors there. It's kind of far and at the hospital you have to pay parking, so I feel sad my friends have to pay go visit me.

Right now. I'm just sitting in my room basically a lot or have recently, because of the rain in Texas. Looking at four walls not really what I want to before I will have to do that when I have surgery. 

I'm just not myself right now. I don't know what's happen. It's probably everything I've been through over the last year, and continue to go through. Thankfully no doctors appointments until July. 

Only time I'm really happy is when I'm around my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment