Monday, April 6, 2015

One of my Passions is Sports.

I had a back surgery one summer about 18 years ago. That's when I originally had the rods placed for scoliosis, and then remember in August 2014. There really wasn't much on the T.V., because it was summer. So everything was a repeat, and not many summer series like there are today. So some orderly told me to watch the NBA Finals was on. The Bulls were in the Finals that year with Michael Jordan, but that was first time I really fell in love with sports. 
I always watched Cowboys with my family. Either on my mom's side or my dad's side, but that's when I fell in love with basketball. Now it's not just basketball that I love. 
I like pretty much all except for Golf, Tennis, Boxing, UFC, and MMA. Although I will say that if Americans are playing in Tennis, and its a major tournament I will watch it. Pretty much everything else I like at least a little bit. 
I even appreciate most of the disciplines in Olympics. There are few that I don't watch much of it, but many of the disciplines I watch the entire discipline through to the medal round. 
My favorite Sports to watching in kind of the order I will watch them. 
1. Basketball (College, NBA, WNBA, Men's and Women's)
2. Football
3. Baseball 
4. Hockey
5. Tennis.
Also every four years Olympics. Both Summer and Winter. I couldn't say how much of each I watch it's probably pretty even. Both the men and the women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment